48′ x 107′ (~5,000 ft²) with 19′ grid height
STAGE 5 FLOOR PLAN (PDF)STAGE 5 FLOOR PLAN (DWG)
Stage 5 is an ample space designed explicitly for digital capture. This stage was home to many classic Apple Computer productions as the Media Arts Lab Annex in a previous life. It features drive-in elephant doors that make loading in from the private Vista parking lot incredibly easy. Stage 5 is perfect for productions that don’t need the Vista Studios control rooms or live production capabilities. However, we can enable connectivity to these stages should your production needs change.
- STAGE SIZE:48' x 107' (~5,000 ft²) with 19' grid height
- AUDIENCE RATED:No
- EASY ACCESS:Drive-in elephant doors and loading dock
- CONTROL ROOMS:Designed for digital capture but connectivity to Vista control rooms can be enabled.
- POWER:600A single-phase AC power
- HVAC:12 tons of STC-rated
- GRIDS:8' x 8' fixed
- SERVICES:Gas, water, and drainage – perfect for cooking shows.
- AVAILABLE:Scissor lift, man lift, fork lift, camera pedestals, jib, wireless comms.