90.5′ (longest) x 59.6′ (4883.25 ft²) with split grid: 17’/18.5′
Stage 2 offers unparalleled production integration and comfortable surroundings to keep your crew and talent happy. This stage is ideal for live productions, and it is audience rated to hold up to 100 people.
The pre-hung pipe grid means the stage is always ready for your show, and intelligent service panels seamlessly connect stage resources to the fully integrated production control rooms. This stage has a large sliding door to connect it to Stage 3, making it ideal for dual production environments and allowing for smooth, ground-level load-ins.
- STAGE SIZE:90.5' (longest) x 59.6' (4883.25 ft²) with split grid: 17'/18.5'
- AUDIENCE RATED:Yes
- EASY ACCESS:Drive-in elephant doors and loading dock via Stage 3
- CONTROL ROOMS:Can tie into any of the four Vista Studios control rooms
- CONNECTIVITY:10 SMPTE cables, 3 service panels with a total of 16 SDI ties, 16 SM and 16 MM fiber ties, plus REF, PGM and prompter ties. 12 Dante ties, comms, LTC and GPIO ties.
- POWER:1,200A single-phase AC Power
- HVAC:25 tons of STC-rated
- GRIDS:8' x 8' fixed
- SERVICES:Gas, water, and drainage – perfect for cooking shows.
- AREAS: Video control station, audio village, dimmer enclosure
- AVAILABLE: Scissor lift, man lift, fork lift, camera pedestals, jib, wireless comms.