Any way you want it
Our facility can produce in any format and frame rate seamlessly and in real-time. We built our technical backbone around the diverse needs of future-forward content creators.
Four, 9-position, STC-rated production control rooms capable of producing in any format, seamlessly, and in real-time.
A master control center created to handle the transmission, streaming, ingest, and transcode for all signals coming in and out of the facility.
thoroughly tested, commissioned, and designed to operate live.
In addition to traditional broadcast standards, our systems can fulfill any need for modern streaming media simultaneously.
9-position, STC-rated control rooms with large monitor wall, Grass Valley router at each operator position.
Riedel intercom panels at each position to keep your production on track.
KVM connectivity to equipment room for remote device control.
EMEMs/keyers are virtualized and resources can be shared dynamically.
Protected by ATS/UPS power systems and a generator.
Exquisitely crafted for future-forward content creators
To ensure your production
sounds as good as it looks.
Equipped with AES 67/Dante standards infrastructure.
IP backbone allows interoperability in configuring audio.
Supports Calrec, SSL, Yamaha, and all major audio manufacturers.
The Network Operations Center is something genuinely unique about Vista Studios. Created to handle the transmission, streaming, ingest, and transcode for all signals coming in and out of the facility. To obtain this level of connectivity anywhere else, you’d have to take over master control of a broadcast network facility.
- ATS/UPS/generator to support mission-critical live productions
- Transmission: fiber-based inbound/outbound with diversity for fully-protected signal transport
- Streaming: IP-based inbound/outbound for TVE, SVOD, OTT, and/or VOD
- Post-production: custom edit workstations, shared storage, ingest, transcode, live ingest directly to edit timeline
- Telecom/IT: full-service IT department on site
Vista's Technical Core
We create smooth, format-transparent production operations that support any client’s requirements. Our equipment racks may still smell new, but they’ve been thoroughly tested and proven in critical live production environments.
- Router: Grass Valley Sirius 850 router supports multiple formats including 4K, 1080p, 1080i, and 720p.
- Encode/Playback: EVS, Simply Live, Ki Pro, CineDeck, and EVO shared storage. Systems are optimized for digital media workflows.
- Comms System: Riedel intercom, fiber-based network backbone providing a decentralized infrastructure for live audio and intercom applications.
- Transmission: Redundant and diverse IP and dark fiber I/O with access to multiple distribution outlets supporting worldwide content delivery.