91′ x 59′ (longest) – 5,460 ft² with 19′ grid height
Vista’s second-largest stage, Stage 2, includes a 55′ x 18′ coved cyclorama that can be painted white or painted green for keying. This stage offers unparalleled production integration and comfortable surroundings to keep your crew and talent happy. Stage 2 is ideal for live productions, and it is audience rated to hold up to 100 people.
The pre-hung pipe grid means the stage is always ready for your show, and intelligent service panels seamlessly connect stage resources to the fully integrated production control rooms. This stage has a large sliding door to connect it to Stage 3, making it ideal for dual production environments and allowing for smooth, ground-level load-ins.
- STAGE SIZE:91' x 59' (longest) – 5,460 ft² with 19' grid height
- AUDIENCE RATED:Yes
- EASY ACCESS:Drive-in elephant doors and loading dock via Stage 3
- CONTROL ROOMS:Full connectivity 4K/1080p/1080i/720p
- CYCLORAMA:55' X 18' coved
- POWER:1,200 amps 208 power and AC power
- HVAC:25 tons of STC-rated
- GRIDS:8' x 8' fixed